The digital media strategist is responsible for managing Madonna’s (hospital and all lines of business) digital presence across all digital and social media channels and serves as the in-house digital subject matter expert. This includes strategic planning and execution of Madonna’s digital properties and maintaining the platforms, technologies, and processes used to execute digital marketing activities. Collaborates with department staff and others on special projects to ensure brand alignment and achievement of department and organizations goals. Responsible for quality service delivery and internal/external customer relations for the department and Madonna as a whole, including the mission and values for the department and facility.
- Create and implement digital/interactive campaigns – i.e. pay-per-click marketing, email marketing and web content marketing – to showcase Madonna’s capabilities and services.
- Serve as business owner for all Madonna public websites to ensure that we are elevating our digital presence and accurately representing programs and services in order to support referral development.
- Establish and maintain documentation on website content, creative assets, style guides, file structure and naming standards.
- Serve as point-of-contact for all digital projects, including: website content development, landing page and microsite development.
- Lead and initiate web projects through the full cycle from initiation through launch.
- Work with external technology partners and internal marketing SMEs on requirements.
- Drive web and social media content timelines and deliverables.
- General digital project administration including asset gathering, confirmation of compliance approvals and coordination of delivery management.
- Develop and implement new processes/procedures that help digital marketing stakeholders execute more efficiently and effectively around our digital platforms and properties.
- Ensure correct tagging and tracking on all digital properties and SEO optimization and tracking.
- Pull data directly from multiple vendors to produce monthly and ad-hoc digital analytics reports.
- Draw insights from raw data to help inform future web enhancements and campaign tactics – i.e. mobile usage trends, sources of web traffic, activity by channel, etc.
- Monitor social and traditional media and identify opportunities for engagement, emerging trends or other issues of significance to the company.
- Provide timely, detailed reports on social media trends.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar to ensure that information communicated via social channels is frequent, relevant and suitable for the channel.
- Respond to inquiries, comments and other relevant engagement opportunities.
- Develop execute social media campaigns to support marketing initiative.
- Provide day-to-day management for the company’s websites, including maintaining a content calendar to support ongoing updates, as well as new stories and promotional items to ensure that content remains relevant and timely.
- Assume lead on resolving technical, content or other such issues.
- Work closely with account representative at vendor providing hosting services.
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on content management system for updating site.
- Collect and report regular analytics reports highlighting engagement for the various components of the site.
- Work with partners in marketing and outside consultants to ensure the site adheres to best practices for SEO.
- Produce and/or collaborate with team members in the development of video, including concept, writing, video recording, editing and uploading to digital channels to ensure content supports brand messaging.
- Interacts and communicates with all internal and external parties in a respectful, courteous, friendly and compassionate manner in accordance with Madonna’s mission to ensure quality service delivery.
- Effectively collaborates with all Madonna personnel (leadership and others) relative to web and social media management issues.
- Keeps supervisor, department and clients abreast of workflow and/or project matters..
- Follows instruction from supervisor to perform other functions as assigned in order to achieve the goals of the department and organization.
- Competently uses word processing, desktop publishing and web site and social media content management platforms and systems, including Microsoft Word, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience using video and camera equipment and editing software preferred.
- Able to operate a personal computer, printer, calculator, telephone and other office equipment.
- Maintains and ensures a safe and clean environment for the department. Handles and operates all necessary equipment and performs required duties according to established safety standards to maintain compliance with regulations and prevent injury.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear, articulate and professional manner. Must be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet project deadlines and expectations. Performs essentially sedentary work – lifting 30 pounds occasionally. Some climbing and balancing to reach supplies stored on high shelves. Some stooping and crouching to do filing. Frequent reaching, handling various documents.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/training and/or Experience)
Requires Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or digital design. Must have 3-5 demonstrated years of experience in digital marketing, including website management, digital experience management and campaign development. Ability to understand and deliver on key success metrics, business objectives and digital best practices. Experience with natural search optimization (SEO) methodology and best practices. Must possess demonstrated ability in oral and written communication, and the operation of personal computer, desktop publishing, word processing software, content management system, and data analytics software and photographic and video equipment. Exceptional project management and organizational skills; ability to plan manage and execute on simultaneous projects. Dedication to the mission of Madonna. Must be a self-motivated, be a creative thinker with the ability to work in a timely manner, both independently and as part of a team. Valid Nebraska driver’s license and proof of good driving record required.
Background checks are conducted. When specific authorization forms are requested so that full background and history can be obtained, employees/applicants must sign the form(s) requested.