“The Four Pillars of PR: Research, Planning, Execution and Evaluation”
The driving force of many successful campaigns and organizations has been their efficiency to use the Four Pillars; you will hear from experts in the industry, who will discuss real examples and situations, of how they used the Four Pillars to achieve that success.
IABC special members rate $120!
As an IABC member; “Continue as Guest” at the registration screen, fill in your information and “Continue”; check the IABC Member option and register for $120. It’s easy!
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn, share insights, be exposed to new approaches and expand your network with other professionals in the industry.
Keynote: Allyson Hugley, Weber Shandwick, President, Measurement & Analytics
“Leveraging Data to Enhance Relationships”
To prepare both client and PR professionals to be on the winning side of the data-divide, this presentation will provide insights into:
- The expanding role of data in PR and the implications for account teams
- Frameworks to assess organizations’ data maturity level
- Short-cuts for bridging data gaps and overcoming data confidence hurdles
- The cultural and structural shifts required to improve client relationships through data
- The role of data in managing the hard (financial) and soft (personal) aspects of PR client relations
- How data contributes to award winning work
Don’t miss out on an exclusive demo from the UNO Commerce and Applied Behavioral Laboratory (CAB Lab) which captures and analyzes neuro-physiological data by combining eye-tracking, pupil dilation, facial expression, skin conductance and electroencephalography. How will this new data affect your campaign?
Deadline for Registration is April 8th, 2015
Free lunch, and parking, will be provided for all registered attendees.
Conference Inquiries: Contact Magdalena Axtell, PRSA Nebraska Professional Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship/Advertising Inquiries: Contact Melissa Hoeman, PRSA Nebraska Sponsorship Chair at